Friday, September 10, 2010

Where am I going and what time???

I seem to say this through September and October every year!!! We have been very busy with school and sports since September began. It is my favorite time and there is nothing else I would rather be doing than watching my girls play sports. Ali is in her 2nd week of volleyball and so 2 and 0. She is doing an awesome job and I can't wait until her next game. This weekend is the kick off of soccer also, we have practiced for a few weeks but it officially starts for Kynedy Sunday and Monday for Ali. I am really looking forward to some really good games! I have posted a few volleyball pictures of Ali. Ali is serving great this year


Go OTTERS!!!

The coin flip











Way to go Ali!

ALLLLLLLLLLLLI SLAAAAAAAAAAADEK
(as her favorite math teacher annouces her at the game)







No comments:

Post a Comment