Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Around Here....

I have no photos to post at this moment...well I do but I just have not had time. Last week Roger and Kynedy were sick most of the week and then on Thursday I arrived at school to watch Ali play basketball only to find out she had injured her ankle. She had came down on the side after going in for a rebound and it was huge so plans changed and we headed to the ER for a close to 3 1/2 hour wait to find out if she had broken her leg for the third time!!! Of course Ali thought she was fine and was very upset that she could not play the game.

Luckily she had a nasty sprain and that was all, so a few days in a brace and on crutches and she can play basketball. So tonight she will be back on the court, this is an easy game for her team so I doubt she will get much playing time but hopefully she will be ready for a bigger game on Thursday. I sure hope she takes it easy.

I am sure I will have some photos up by the end of the week of her last couple of games.

No comments:

Post a Comment