Thursday, March 17, 2011

This Week

As I said earlier this time of the year is slow for me (at least a couple weeks) so this week we visited my mother for her birthday, did some much needed housework, made some good food :) and just hung around the house in the evening.  Today it is going to be around 70 and I am so excited!!!  I hope soon I am posting pictures of all the spring flowers. On Tuesday I brought home a huge box of legos leftover from a contest and the girls have had a ball making stuff.  It really is amazing they had legos for years and never touched them when they were young.  Yesterday when I arrived home from work Ali had built a house, it had to take her at least an hour and it turned out great!

The night before Kynedy worked very hard making a garage and a couple of cars. 
I can't wait to see what else they create.

Kynedy wanted a bead door for her room, so for Christmas I bought her one....well we just got around to hanging them this week.  I had to take some photos of them, they kept catching my eye and are very pretty when the lights hit them.  And best of all Kynedy is very happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment