Thursday, January 5, 2012

Otters vs Royals

Ali is back at basketball after a break during the Holidays.  I have to say even though I have been sick since before Christmas and can't seem to get over it, I would not miss her games for ANYTHING!!! I truly enjoy watching her play and the passion she has for sports.  There isn't one time since she was three that she did not try her best while on the court or field...I am very proud of her attitude and commitment! 
They played Chauncey on Tuesday, which is not a great team, so Ali only played one quarter to give the non-starters a chance to play, she did an awesome job. Last night she had orientation at North High School, luckily she has great friends and since I could not hardly get out of bed, they saw that she was able to attend.  I can't believe she will be in high school next year :(

 

No comments:

Post a Comment