Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer

I LOVE summer, although it seems this summer has gone way too fast and has been way too dry!  Just when you think the sky looks like it could rain...it doesn't, seems it has just went around us.  After returning from Florida, which I would have preferred to stay we have seen some pretty brutally HOT weather in our area. So we have spent time in the pool and enjoying not having to do much yard work.  The sky has been gorgeous about every night as well as the moon.  I have been able to spend time on my flowers this year and thanks to my nephew Christian they did not die during our time away from home.  The girls go back to school the second week of August and Ali has her first soccer game of the season that evening.   They have spent their summer at camp during the day and hanging out with their friends. I have a couple more days off before school starts and plan to just hang out with my girls.  We had hoped to finish up some work on the house but plan to start in the fall when it cools off a bit. My car is fixed from our mishap on vacation, and I have finally downloaded pictures from Kynedy's birthday and hope to post them soon. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment