Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I have to share....

Last week was final week for Ali, she didn't seem to nervous and did very well on all of her finals.  But this particular final she brought home last night made my heart melt.  She had to write an essay about her Knight In Shining Armor, if you know Ali she isn't to fond of telling you how she feels and is a typical teenager.  So here you go the essay that made my day:

Every story has its hero, my hero isn't some tough, barbaric, web-shooting person but a 5ft brown-eyed woman. My hero is my mother.

My mom Trudy Sladek is the most heoric hero I could ever ask for, she feeds me, takes me places, and cares for me.  My mom and I have this unbreakable bond that no one will ever understand.  She is brave, very brave and she is independent, she stands up for mine and her rights.  She deserves an award for the best super-hero without a cape.

So my hero isn't a knight in shining armor, but a mom in snazzy blazers.  I couldn't ask for a better mom, supporter, or hero than her.  She flies around making sure I am safe and making the right decisions.  Does your hero do that for you???

Yep I love it and for the record I could not ask for a better 15 yr old daughter :)   I am very thankful that I have made such an impression on my daughter.  Love you Ali!!

No comments:

Post a Comment