Thursday, January 3, 2013

Favorite 2012 Memory

When I sat down and thought of my favorite memory of 2012 it was not hard, although many great things happened, there is one memory that tops them all...our trip to Florida. It was a well deserved trip for our family and even with all the crazy events that surrounded it I would never trade it for anything. The look on my girls face when we arrived in Florida and stopped to see the unbelievable waves coming in from the tropical storm, and then again when we arrived at our hotel and they could see the ocean from our balcony...nothing in this world could ever erase the joy I saw on their faces that week. So for my favorite memory of 2012 I am posting some of my favorite photos from our trip...there are many.
The girls during Tropical Storm Debby in Pennsacola
Thankful to meet a new friend
The view from the balcony
Beautiful sunsets
Love this photo it looks so retro
Walk to the pier
Pier Park...so much fun!
A little miniture golf
Sting Ray from our balcony
Heading home.


No comments:

Post a Comment