Friday, March 22, 2013

What We Have Been Up To

Besides waiting for it to warm up we have been busy with just day to day stuff.  Soccer has started for Ali so we have had a few practices, Kynedy will soon be out on the field too.  Ali is preparing to spend a week at Disney World over her spring break, and I am preparing to miss her terribly!!  Kynedy is also getting ready to play volleyball so it looks like we will have an extra busy Spring! Oh and the weather calls for 6 to 12 inches of snow on Sunday REALLY...will it ever end LOL!
These are flowers a lady at work brought in, they were HUGE!
Roger and Kynedy set up a fish tank this winter and these are a couple of our angel fish!
Kynedy has been busy making pictures to hang in her room once it has been remodeled. 
They turned out great.  I got the idea off of Pinterest, it was very easy
I am still working on finding out why I have not felt so great all winter, getting a little closer and the last two weeks have been much better.  Hopefully I will be back to my normal self soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment