Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In Memory.....

As I have said before the the last year has just not been very good, I know it will all pass and things will get better.  We had my oldest sister's memorial on her birthday, she passed in August of 2013 very quickly during some very hard times. It felt so good to have closure for her and my Grandmother who passed years ago.  I had not been to the cemetery for year. We had a small ceremony and then had a delicious lunch at my moms. Kynedy took flowers for all of the graves and found a baby who had only lived a few hours and saved one for it. 
I plan to make it back down for memorial day and to spend much more time remembering my loved ones who have passed.
This is my Grandfather, I was two when he passed.
My family!
Kynedy at Tonya and Devin's grave.
Autumn and Kynedy rememberng Tracy on he birthday!
Such a kind little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment