Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Oh my it is December already....

I can't believe it is almost Christmas already!! It has been a very busy month for our family. The first weekend the girls and I went on our annual shopping trip to Perry's Crossing.  We always have a great time and it is always an adventure. We started out around 11 am and did not arrive home until 11 pm.  We laughed, fought the crowds, drank coffee and left with lots of goodies but not before we stopped by Red Robin for a great dinner.  I am the luckiest Mom ever, my girls have grown up to be kind, loving, understanding and all around awesome young ladies!!

I am looking forward to my 17 days off during Christmas break, I plan to do some work around the house but most of all I can't wait to just relax.  I have lots of pictures to post from our December activities. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment