Thursday, April 25, 2019

EASTER

We spent Easter at home this year!
 This is Kynedy's gift, I loved the colors of her gift bag!!
She spent the morning with us, having breakfast and opening her Easter bag!
She got a back pack and a bracelet, and some goodies! She is growing up so fast, I am taking every opportunity to spend time with her. She is such a sweet young lady!
AJ's Easter basket. He is a bit spoiled although he would have been fine playing with the tissue paper!
I love the look on his face in this photo!
He is such a happy little guy!
Having some Goldfish!
He loves the tissue paper!
Getting ready to hunt for Easter eggs
He is so excited
I LOVE this photo.  You can see the excitement in his eyes!
Walking with Grandpa
He loves his slide.
My two gorgeous girls. I can't begin to tell you how blessed I am that they are mine. 
 I love them more than all the fish in the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment