Wednesday, May 8, 2019

My Beautiful Girls

Time goes by so fast, you are sending them off to their first day of school and poof next they are graduating. I am so happy with the five years between my girls, I have had the opportunity to experience many firsts and lasts with both of them, concentrating on their accomplishments separately.  They love each other so very much, which makes a mama happy. Not often are they together as both have busy schedules right now.  

I had two sisters and have lost them both, it is the hardest thing I have ever had to endure, I wish I could pick up the phone and call them, I have so much to tell them.  Memories and experiences are the only thing we have left, and I have some great memories with my sisters.  I am so thankful for the memories and the times I spend with my girls, they are truly my best friends. I can't wait to make memories with my grand children, they are the best thing ever and bring me so much joy.  Sunday I was able to catch my two girls together, I have to say I am blessed!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment