Thursday, August 1, 2019

Vacation...Day 2

We arrived at our condo Monday evening, we unpacked and went to see the ocean. We went grocery shopping that evening and had sndwiches for dinner at the condo. Ashton and AJ had never been to the ocean before. Tropical storm Barry had just went through so the water was rough.  There were also many jellyfish and other marine life, but that didn't stop us from enjoying the water.
Double rainbow
Aj hanging out in the condo
I am so happy Kynedy's boyfriend was able to come with us.
Bedroom #2 at the condo
The master bedroom


Beautiful Okaloosa Island!
I love this photo
My crew! I love them so much!
Yellow means rough water and th purple is for marine life present
Pure beauty!
Hanging out on the beach
AJ checking the sand out
What a beautiful sky














I love palm trees

Sweet AJ sound asleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment