Monday, August 3, 2020

Quiet Weekend

This weekend was a quiet one for us.  Roger got lots of work done on the front room, only a little plaster remains. I had tons to do around the house, so I stayed in.  Saturday was 7 years since Tracy passed, that was a very hard one for me.  That year was one of my most difficult years EVER. I made some of the hardest decisions that I have ever had to make. It was very hard on my girls also, Kynedy was only 11 and saw it all happen.  Thank the Lord my mom was able to make it through it all, I don't know how but she did, she is the STRONGEST woman I know!!

  Today Tracy has 2 granddaughters and Autumn is doing fine, I wish she was here to meet them. My mom is strong as ever and I hope to have her around many more years!
.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment