Monday, January 25, 2021

USA

 

I have been busy with AJ the last couple of weekends and have many photos to download and hope to get them done this week.  The below photos were taken from a computer screen, but still look beautiful.

I am not a political person at all, nor do I follow or prefer either party. I do not agree with what happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6th, and had a clue it was going to happen.  Those of you who know me understand my biggest reasons for posting these beautiful photos and hoping for best for our country. I wish our new President and Vice President the best, I hope they are able to clean up the mess we are in and create a better future. I am all about GIRL POWER and I have high hopes for Kamala.  Having two daughters, it is a great feeling to see a female in the White House.

 


Our new President Mr. Biden

Madam Vice President Harris
Of course Lady Gaga rocked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment