Thursday, February 4, 2021

What a Busy Week

I had the BEST weekend just hanging out with AJ. His mommy and daddy were busy packing and moving to their new place, it is so nice. I am so proud of Ali and Ashton they have worked hard for everything they have and deserve so much more.  Of course, AJ was a riot, so sweet, so busy, so independent!! He loves his crunch berries and some Lightning McQueen as you can see in the photos below.

 He stayed all night Monday and on our way to his house I decided to pick him up dinner, so I pulled into McDonalds.  Oh hell no, he wasn't having any chicken fuggets today and he let me know, he wanted a whole Chick Fil A chicken sandwich, so that is what he got LOL. As I continued driving I peeked in my rear view mirror and there was that little stinker trying to escape from his car seat, so after I pulled over and fixed his car seat he was sure to thank me.  I just LOVE him!
 

Cheeto found comfort in my purse LOL!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment