Monday, November 29, 2021

Goodbye November

We had a great Thanksgiving, with much time spent with family and those we love.   We celebrated Bea's life with a wonderful celebration of life last weekend.  She meant the world to so many and will be missed dearly.  I just love that family, AJ and Ali are so lucky to have all of them. We had a gathering on Saturday evening decorating, eating and spending time together. 

We are ready to have this next month over with, I am praying big time all goes well and we move forward from here.  I will protect my peace and ability to care for my family fiercely during this time, and pray for it to go smoothly for us all.

The moon has been amazing, this was actually taken in the morning. 
Nothing sweeter than a mother and son dancing!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment