Thursday, January 6, 2022

Blessed

While I was staying busy with Roger at the hospital.  My girls and AJ kept the tradition of making Christmas goodies together going. AJ enjoyed spending the day at the house and staying all night, although he missed his grandpop.  Christmas eve was a nightmare, Roger was in much pain, my mom was admitted to the hospital with covid and my brother was also in the hospital fighting covid.  Thankfully the girls and I were invited to Shari's to eat and spend time with her family Christmas eve.  It was a much needed down time from the stress, she for sure is a blessing to my family!! We stopped by Monique's for bit to celebrate, and then I headed to Ali's and Ashton's to spend the night with AJ.  



So proud of my girls, they are wonderful adults.
AJ received a couple early gifts



 

No comments:

Post a Comment