Monday, April 25, 2022

Ali Graduates

Ali took this picture of AJ, while he was not feeling good, and I instantly fell in love with it!!  Of course, I LOVE the little man in the photo....oh so very much!  It seems like yesterday that he was born, and now he is almost 5 and she is getting ready to graduate college in a couple of weeks.  

I can't express how proud I am of her and Ashton, school, work and holding down a household while raising a child, and all during quarantine is not for the weak!!  She will graduate with a few degrees and will have many options in her future, I can't imagine trying to balance all that she did to graduate, all while learning how to be a mommy!  To say I am proud of her is an understatement!!  I can't wait to see what the future holds for her sweet little family.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment