Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Weekend Trip

I visited St. Louis a few weeks ago with Ali, Ashton, Monique and AJ.  We started the day at the Aquarium and St. Louis Union Station, it was a beautiful area of St. Louis.  There was a lot to do in the area, AJ played outside, rode the carousel and then we visited Build a Bear.  Nani bought AJ a Pikachu!!









My sweet AJ on the Build a Bear
Love these two!





Memories...Rog and I rode this back in the early 90's.
PIKACHU

The pond outside of the aquarium
AJ was not feeling the best again this year while we were in St. Louis, poor guy can't catch a break!

She is the best momma



My favorite smile


My favorite...hibiscus





















His squishmallow mushroom!


After the aquarium we headed to the hotel and had dinner

 

No comments:

Post a Comment