Monday, November 28, 2022

Love Long Weekends

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend!  Christian made Thanksgiving lunch on Thursday for mom and me, then I headed to Moniques to celebrate with their family and then on to see Kynedy at Nate's.  Friday the girls and I did some shopping, put up Christmas decorations and did some late evening online shopping as we usually do on black Friday, knocking out a lot of shopping and saving tons of money!  Saturday and Sunday were pretty low key, I did some housework, laundry and decorated outside.  

We started scheduling and planning some big time celebrating after our crazy Christmas last year! AJ was a hoot Friday evening as we shopped, very busy and silly for sure! Looking forward to an upcoming weekend of fun with him!


  





K Y N E D Y I thought she was flipping me off!                   





 

No comments:

Post a Comment