Monday, December 12, 2022

Girl's Shopping Trip

Saturday was our annual Christmas shopping trip to Perry's Crossing.  As usual, we had a wonderful time, shopping, eating, and laughing way too hard!  We had lunch at Bru Burger this year, the food and service were amazing! I completed almost all of my shopping, we planned a game/party night at the house for Christmas, and our Christmas mid-morning get together!  This year has been so much better for us all, we missed many festivities last year with all of the health issues, we plan to make up for them this year!

  
A little drinky drink...Pear Cosmo!


This burger and onion rings were AMAZING!

Love this Christmas tree!
I know I say this many times, but I have the BEST daughters! I am so ready for a couple of weeks off, relaxing and spending time with my family! And of course, spoiling my sweet little AJ!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment