Thursday, February 16, 2023

What's Been Going On...

It was a much calmer week, Mom is home from the Nursing home and doing so much better, it was a long few months getting her healthy. I actually spent most of the weekend recharging, which consists of very long naps for me and hanging out with my cats! 

Sunday Roger, Ali, AJ and I made it out to visit Grandma Shelby, we had a great visit, I ended the evening with a nap! lol!!  Tuesday, I took the day off while they put new carpet in my office, I stayed in and rested and then visited my mom and spent the evening having dinner and watching TV with Roger, and Kynedy stopped by after work to visit.

Of course, I have many photos of Zelda and one of my sweet Leo!  She had her second vet appointment and weighs 3.3 lbs. and is doing very well.  I sure do love the little stinker!




He is so handsome!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment