Monday, January 8, 2024

Break is Over

 Well, that was a wonderful break!  Almost 3 weeks off work, it was much needed.  We had a wonderful holiday, and I was able to spend time with those I love.  Here is a glimpse into the kitties break first.  I always miss them when I head back to work. 

Sweet Zelda

Lynk amongst the presents!

Big Mac resting
Zelda is waiting for Santa!
My big Leo
I was able to capture so many tongue photos, see them all below!


My favorite photo, this is how I wake up every day! 
My bed full of sweet kitties!
My lap kitty!
Zelda seemed to like the candy canes.







Playing some foosball!

Zelda is very clean!





She slept like this for a while on the peppermint candle. 
She smelled like peppermint all day!
Sweet Hobbes


I have no clue what is going on here.




I hated leaving them this morning, they keep so entertained.




No comments:

Post a Comment