Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Life Lately

We are getting closer to warmer weather, and that makes me happy, winter is not my thing. I have enjoyed my time staying in the house, lol! I can't begin to tell you how happy my cats make me, they all have wonderful personalities, and all get a long, they make my life so much better.  The 3 brothers are 9 months old now and Zelda is 1. The kittens are huge, they have all outgrown Zelda and don't seem to be slowing down.  Leo and Archie just continue to do their thing. Zelda is a cuddler and has more energy than the 3 kittens put together, she is definitely what I needed!

 

Leo

Work has been crazy as usual, I have taken the time to explore all options, and hopefully things will wind down and settle. I have had the opportunity to work in the bookstore, this was my view into work.  Our campus is truly beautiful!

 

Yep, I am railroaded again!  My normal commute to work at least we have had some sunshine the last few days. 
Bonded brothers are the best! They love each other!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment