Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekends Go TOO FAST!!!

Really......I wait all week for Friday and then next thing I know it is Monday morning!! I love my job but I really LOVE being at home with my family and it just seems to go WAY TOO FAST!  This weekend I was a bit lazy, of course this week starts volleyball games and then next week comes soccer so I have to say I owed it to myself.  Friday night both girls had friends over and decided to go skating, it was a good night.  Saturday we were up bright and early and Ali wasted no time to get ready for the big North vs South game that evening.   Kynedy spent the day outside playing with Alex and some neighborhood kids, they visited the yard sale across the street and brought me goodies!  For some reason I only snapped a few photos....I really was not myself this weekend.  Kynedy and I rented Soul Surfer and had dinner out while Ali went to hang with her friends and cheer North on.  Roger worked on the front porch and opted to stay in for dinner.  

Ali's shirt she made to wear to the game (don't know why I didn't get a photo of her wearing it)

Ali did not come home till late Sunday afternoon, she went straight to her room and took a nap.  I think she may be coming down with a cold, here she is after just waking up.
This weekend is Labor day and we have to work here since classes just start this week.  So no 3 day weekend for us UGGG!!  Stay tuned soon I will be posting my volleyball and soccer pictures the next couple months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment