Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Update

It has been awhile since I have posted, we have been busy the last few weeks with illnesses, work, sports and many over night guests! LOL!  Kynedy has been ill and missed her first day of school yesterday, she is at home with Roger (who is ill now) today but is much better.  Ali has been busy with her friends and soccer conditioning, I ended up with 6 girls total at my house Saturday night, it was busy but fun!! Kynedy is doing 8 more weeks of gymnastics, signing up for volleyball and soon soccer season will start. I have been busy at work and then Saturday evening at the skating rink...it has been packed.  I have this week off and am looking forward to a quiet Saturday evening for a change.  
I have posted a photo from last spring...oh I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment