Friday, March 2, 2012

TGIF

Yep, I am so ready for the weekend, it seems like this has been a LONG week.  All is back to normal at the Sladek house, everyone is well again, of course I had to come down with a cold this week also but it has not been too bad.  I don't have to work at the skating rink this Saturday and we have a family birthday party to attend on Sunday so it should be a great weekend.  We had some pretty big storms come through today, lots of hail and rain the weather has been weird to say the least, but I can't complain about our mild winter at all!!!  Kynedy went back to school on Wednesday, it was "Wacky Wednesday" and she was definitely back to herself.  I have posted a couple photos, Ali is getting ready to go to the mall and Kynedy is heading out to school for Wacky Wednesday.  I can't wait until Spring so I can photograph all the beautiful flowers!  Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment