Friday, June 30, 2017

I LOVE Summer

Well we are about a week into my favorite season. The weather has been perfect, hot some days with a wonderful breeze. As I type this we are getting some much needed rain. Spent the first week helping care for my mother while she spent a week in the hospital, and got her home feeling much better, still exhausted but seems to be better day to day. I have had the opportunity to have both girls working with me, and am truly enjoying watching my grandson grow in Ali's belly. I can't describe the feeling I have regarding becoming a grandma, I truly can't wait!!   There is much work to be done on our house, setting up baby stuff at Ali's and preparing for the baby shower. Kynedy continues to train for her fall soccer season and has been watching a friends grandson a few days a week. She plans to head to Florida with her boyfriends family in August, I can't imagine a soul more deserving than her!! She turns 15 on the forth and we have a fun day planned for her with our annual camping/boating trip with friends the following weekend!! Haven't done much photography but do have a few of my flowers I enjoy working with during the summer. We have some other fun things planned this summer but they are not finalized so stay tuned. I hope everyone has enjoyed their summer so far.
The lilies are from my moms garden I transplanted around 15 yrs ago, they are gorgeous this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment