Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Camping/Boating

We went on our annual camping/boating trip the beginning of July with our friends.  There were around 20 of us.  We all had a great, relaxing time hanging by the campfire and just enjoying being outside.  It was Kynedy's boyfriend Nate's first time camping with us.  We celebrated Ben's 40th birthday by decorating the campground and having a huge dinner Saturday evening.

Other than doing much work on the house this summer I have been busy preparing for Ali's baby shower and gearing up for school and soccer season.  Kynedy leaves this evening for Destin, Florida she will be gone for 10 days, and I will be lost.  So happy she has this opportunity.  Ali is doing great with her pregnancy, she is almost 7 mos. yikes that went fast.  I have really enjoyed having my girls here working with me this summer, I have the BEST girls in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment