Tuesday, September 26, 2017

In Memory of Sapphire

Well I am just now finding the courage to write this. Sadly, we lost our "Sapphire" a couple weeks ago.  We were so lucky to have had him for almost 15 years he grew up with our girls and he is missed dearly. He died peacefully in my arms the evening of the 9th.  Roger buried him beside our Siamese Sammy we had for 18 yrs the following morning.  We delayed telling Kynedy as she took it very hard. Our fur babies mean the world to us and it puts a void in our family. He will me missed dearly.



The day after we lost Sapphire something weird happened...I mean really weird.  Most of my cats I say found me for a reason, well when we found this cat sitting next to our two Siamese graves it gave me a very strange feeling, then he came right to me.  He is a sweet guy, declawed (front & back) and neutered.  I thought he has to belong somewhere, well he has been back over and over again.,  I find him on our porch, in the back yard and just hanging around.  I am pretty sure this is a sign that he belongs with us lol.  He has brightened my days by coming to visit, he is very vocal and loves attention.  He is defenseless without any claws :(


No comments:

Post a Comment