Friday, September 8, 2017

Kynedy is 15!!

It is so hard to believe my firecracker baby is 15. We had a small get together at our house for Kynedy's birthday this year. It was wonderful, I made tacos and we celebrated with cake. We decorated and Ali, Ashton and Nate joined us and then Kynedy spent the evening watching fireworks with Nate. We also had a small gathering at my mother's house to celebrate her birthday.
Today as I type this my Siamese Sapphire is not doing very well, he has been with us for over 15 yrs and has been ill for over 2 yrs when I left home this morning he could barely move, I am sure it will be a sad weekend for us.  Our fur babies mean the world to us. 
The love these two sisters have for each other is amazing,
I love to see them spend time together!

Love this adorable couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment