Thursday, May 17, 2018

Got Games??

No sorry.....not for me! It seems lately a few games are being played and I am just not into games. I have spent the better part of my life teaching my children how to communicate in an effective way, I am just darn tired of confused and stubborn people lol.  I mean really people what in the world makes you want to make other people feel like they just are not good enough or just plain ignore them???  Why can't you discuss your differences or concerns and work things out, we are not getting any younger!!

The best feeling is at my age I don't care that you are miserable enough to make someone feel excluded, because I no longer would like to be included :)  I am just way too busy enjoying my family and friends to play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment