Thursday, May 31, 2018

My Sunshine Kynedy is now a Junior

Kynedy finished her last day of her sophomore year today!  She has had an awesome year carrying a 3.5 and above in advanced and college courses.  She was also nominated for Honor Society and lead the Student Against Destructive Decisions Club handing out red  ribbons and speaking to the school regarding destructive decisions.  Needless to say I am very proud of her.  She is selfless, kind and a very considerate young lady and that makes me so happy. She will spend the summer working on her Honor Society commitments, working at Rose-Hulman, healing stress fractures in her leg and spending sometime in Florida.  She is the baby of the family as a whole and I can't help but get teary eyed thinking about her being a Junior in High School.  Time please slow down!

Always willing to help out.
She loves her nephew
Playing with the kids
Her love of soccer and playing in the rain just warms my heart. 
I always loved a good rain to play in as a child.
Poor Kynedy wearing her boots for most of the summer.
I am one extremely lucky momma to have
two of the most wonderful daughters!

No comments:

Post a Comment