Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Fun Days - Kynedy ROCKED her sophomore year

I just love Summertime!!   It is our slow time of the year so we are able to catch up on work around the house and get in some quality time with the girls and AJ.  I took a couple days off to do some catch up work and hang out with the girls and AJ.  We did some shopping to get Kynedy ready for Florida and some goodies for Ali and AJ. Kynedy and I got pedicures and went with some groovy yellow toes.  Ali has the teal toes. Ali and AJ spent the night on Saturday so we all enjoyed a big breakfast Sunday morning. I spent some time working in my flower garden and enjoying the blooms,  We have had some much needed rain for a few days which lead to a bit of rest for me. Both girls are working at Rose this summer so we get extra time together.

  Kynedy finished 10th grade with a 3.73 GPA, this is amazing both of my girls took the hard route in high school and are taking many Advanced and college classes which are extremely hard and they still excel.  I am so very proud of both my girls with taking on these advanced classes!

I can't wait to enjoy the rest of our summer adventures!

These are my hybrid lilies I replanted from my mom's yard years ago,
they are my first lilies to bloom and are gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment