Tuesday, October 16, 2018

My Baby...Kynedy

While I was in Colorado my sweet Kynedy obtained her drivers license!! This was a hard one for this momma, after helping raise a few nieces and nephews and my own two daughters it is hard watching the baby of the whole family grow up. Kynedy is the sweetest most kind hearted young lady I have ever known!  She works hard on anything she has to do she has started going to a local elementary school to work with the kids to help her with her teaching degree.  She also landed a job last week. When she isn't with her boyfriend or helping someone with some odd job she is working hard on being the best Kynedy she can be.  I am so very proud of my KynSue!  I can't wait to see what you do in the future.  Congratulations sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment