Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Strange Things are Happening!

Sunday we had some pretty fierce winds, I spent the day at home with AJ, cooking and just getting some things done around the house.  Monday morning I left for work got a few blocks away and noticed a sound like something was on my roof, pulled over to find my sunroof was busted.  I assumed a limb had hit it but when I got back home and took a good look at it I realized it looked as if it had exploded.  Well after some investigation that is exactly what it did..  No branch, no sign of anything that could have been thrown at it. I guess this kind of things happens more than we know, the assumption is the wind caused pressure and the sunroof exploded. So I am waiting for the part and should have my car back by Wednesday.  
Like I say very strange things are happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment