Wednesday, October 23, 2019

AJ's 2nd Birthday Celebration

COME ONE, COME ALL

It was a grand carnival party, with lots of food, family and great friends!  We missed Kynedy as she had to work all day.  I LOVE coming together to celebrate sweet AJ!!  I am having a hard time believing he is two, but have enjoyed making so many memories with him the last two years, looking forward to so many more!!

We had the party at the Collett building again this year and it just happened to be on my birthday again, I am getting spoiled!  Many people pitched in to make it all happen, I really appreciate all the help.  The kids all seemed to really enjoy themselves, AJ had the time of his life celebrating and knew what was going on this year!   

AJ had lots of goodies for his guests!

The menu was German spaghetti and chicken salad

We had popcorn, carmel apples and cotton candy too!

The photo wall compliments of Ashton and Tim!

A small ball pit which was a hit and ended up all over the building lol!

So many gifts!



The cake was adorable!



Sweet mama!

These two are super adorable!




AJ's friend Asher!

I LOVE this picture, AJ was so happy to see his grandpa!

Best Buds 













This picture shows just how fast this little guys was moving!



Ought O!




AJ and Jayce



The cake was so cute!


Best Buds too!




We tried lol.


Oh how much I love sweet AJ!








Thank you Ashante for all of your help!

He really liked the cupcakes grandpa made






I love this photo











What a nice ride from aunt Angel!







He loves dinosaurs


His cozy car ride!


I love this family!




No comments:

Post a Comment