Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Covered Bridge Festival

Sunday both of my girls had the day off which is very rare anymore, so we planned a last minute trip to Bridgeton Covered Bridge Festival late afternoon. It was a beautiful day to be outside!!! AJ just enjoyed being outside in his stroller and of course the pumpkin ice cream!! 

 I have to be one of the luckiest mamas out there to have two best friends (daughters), 
and a little best friend also!

We ate tons of food did a little shopping but most of all enjoyed the time together. Ali had some bubble tea, which was interesting lol and my favorite was the cheesecake dipped in chocolate on a stick!!!  AJ was such a good little guy, he really enjoyed the time outside, Kynedy's pumpkin ice cream and the cheeseburger I picked up in town from McDonalds lol!    



I think he wanted more ice cream!

This girl is one of the kindest young ladies I know!




My beautiful girls and sweet AJ!












Kynedy took a few photos of me, usually I am behind the camera!

I am really liking the yellow shirt and short hair! 


 

Spider web!



Always taking a photo!

I think the colors in this photo are gorgeous!!

He looks like his daddy here!

Kynedy sharing with AJ




Yum Yum he really liked the pumpkin ice cream!

Our loaded baked potato was delicious!

I use to go to the festival with my mom when she was able, she loved it and loved to shop, me not so much!!!  But this year I enjoyed it so much with my girls, I hope to go with them for many more years!  Love my girls so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment