Monday, December 16, 2019

Shopping in Plainfield

I am so thankful for the relationship I have with both of my daughters.  I love the time we spend together, it is priceless.  Yesterday was our annual Holiday shopping at Perry's Crossing, it took some planning as both girls are busy with school, work and Ali is chasing a toddler!  Of course they were calling for a winter storm on the one and only day we could all get together. We had a great time and found some great bargains had a delicious lunch and then the snow hit....I don't think any of us will ever forget this trip, it took 2 hours to get home and I just guessed where the lanes were LOL.  

Needless to say, I think the snow is gorgeous but do not like driving in it!!    

Last week of work for two weeks, I can't wait to have a break
 and to spend time with my loved ones!

The annual pictures in front of the tree at Perry's Crossing!

 My girls are so beautiful!
 It had just started to snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment