Saturday, December 28, 2019

So Lucky

I am not a fan of the winter, I do like Christmas but don't care for the cold.  This year it was so warm on Christmas day, it was so nice.   I love shopping the few months leading to Christmas with my girls, and it is really the only time I enjoy shopping.  It is the time I spend with them and I love to buy for others. Not pictured but Roger brought me a thimble and t-shirt from his San Francisco trip! It can be a rather depressing time of the year so I try to enjoy the little things....here are a few

My tree I made last year, I have really enjoyed it during the season I hate to put it away!

 
A special picture of a sweet couple and adorable dog, such a sweet gift from my niece.



 This gift will be one of my favorite.  Of course AJ is my favorite, and  it takes me back to a wonderful memory from 2019. Thank you Ali, Ashton and AJ!

From my sweet Kynedy, I love it and have the perfect photo to add to it!  

From my Mom, I love the sweater and she knows me so well, always listens to my interests.
  The rock painting kit is perfect!  I love you mom!


Another gift from sweet Kynedy, 
I will enjoy these through the whole year. 


Monique gave me this gift, we have such a wonderful friendship and are connected by one of my favorite people "AJ"


A wonderful delicious smelling gift from Ali, Ashton and AJ.


Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful gifts, your love, friendship and kindness means the world to me.  I can't wait for the year to come to make so many great memories with each other.  I hope to post all my Christmas photos soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment