Monday, February 17, 2020

Another Sunday Funday

Actually, it was a perfect Sunday!  It started out with coffee at Little Bear, this time both of my girls joined us. I picked up some groceries headed home and did some housework.  Then Ali, AJ, Kynedy and I went to Bogey's to celebrate Aiden's 7th birthday! Lexi was there, she looks so good and will graduate her program in April, I am so proud of her!  Ali had to work so I took AJ home to dad he was a bit worn out, all he did was run through Bogey's over and over again!  I finally had a little extra time to stop and have a cup of coffee with my mom.  Roger made homemade breaded tenderloins for dinner and they were awesome! Weekends just don't last long enough.

Can't believe Aiden is 7

Jayce


Lexi looks so good!


Ali's facial expressions in the next few photos are hilarious, AJ did not want to stay in the room while Aiden opened gifts, Kynedy is wrestling with him.




He was out on the way home! 
 I love the sun rays in these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment