Friday, February 28, 2020

The Little Things

Happy Friday!!  
I enjoyed my drive to work this morning, the sunrise was very pretty, and I have missed it this winter. The end is near, and soon (20 days) Spring will be here.  The weather has been so mild this winter, but I am still awaiting springs arrival.  I am happiest when I can get some outside time, and do not care for the cold, and I can't wait to get AJ outside to play. As we head into the weekend, we will be on quarter break next week.  Kynedy is nearing the end of her first week out of school, I took a couple days off next week to do some graduation shopping. 

This is the corner of 13th and Collett.  I really like this photo, of course I have drove this way for over 20 years and Kynedy spent so much of her time when she was young at the antique store helping out or buying something for everyone! 





Over looking the wetlands behind campus

Of course Rose-Hulman's campus is always beautiful!







No comments:

Post a Comment