Friday, March 27, 2020

COVID-19 Quarantine Day 2 Thursday, March 26th

I am actually enjoying this working from home thing. I am thankful to have so much work that needs done in our Libraries Archives, I could spend months and months tagging photos aside from many other tasks that I could be doing. 

I spiced up Kynedy's desk area for now in Ali's old room, that desperately needs painted so I would have an area to get work done!  Roger was actually able to do his work from home yesterday, but he is heading in today for a bit.  It has been interesting watching how creative he and the professors are to ensure the students get the experience they need. It truly amazes me, and reminds me how lucky I am to work among some of the BEST educators.  

I am missing my girls and sweet AJ, I CAN'T wait to hug them!  The day was warm and sunny so I spent some time working in the yard it felt great to be outside. 

Some of my co-workers sleeping on the job😂!


Roger and I have always made an awesome team!! 
 Our dinner that we prepared last was delicious



My work area during COVID-19, 
I love being surround by photos of my loved ones!
Breakfast was compliments of my husband!


Archie resting on his pillows, our cats are not spoiled😊😼


Supervising me while I work! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment