Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Three Day Weekend

I had an awesome weekend!!  Friday and Saturday I did housework and laundry.  Roger and I went to Walmart and had dinner at Culvers, I am so in love with their peanut butter milkshake!  

I went to bed early Saturday and got some extra rest, I just can't get enough sleep right now, I take a nap and it ends up being a 12 or more hour nap! lol.   Sunday,  my coffee group canceled due to illnesses, so I took Kynedy and Kelsie for lunch and coffee, we had a great time and was able to start planning for her graduation party.  I spent the late afternoon having coffee at my mom's and catching up with her. I picked AJ up on the way home so Ali could study for her finals, he was so much fun.

He is not spoiled at all 
   

Grandpa and I bought him some Toy Story yogurt packs, he LOVED them!




No comments:

Post a Comment