Friday, June 12, 2020

Some "Me" Time

I have been really, really busy the last week or so,  I am behind posting, I visited Clinton and stopped by the cemetery. 

Tonya and Devin, taken way too soon. 
 I sure wish I had my sisters

 Ali's middle name is Lee and Kynedy's middle name is Sue.


This my grandfather, he passed when I was a baby

My Dad, taken way too young also, he was my best friend - this one was the hardest!  My sister Tracy and my grandma Carlton's ashes are buried here also.  I miss them all everyday!

This is my bubble flower getting ready to bloom

After it bloomed

Clematis

Just so you know, I am in love with this hibiscus!!




Terre Haute Court house


On my drive to Clinton



I spent lots of time in here as a child 
with my grandma Harper, some great memories





Kynedy's graduation flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment