Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Speak Loudly

The world has gone mad these last few months, between the virus, politics and what transpired with George Floyd, I am disgusted to be an American at the moment.  I promise if I ever come along something like that, you will find me dead or in jail.  So many people think because of the color of their skin, social status, or how much money they have makes them better than others and gives them power!  I have experienced it first hand having some family not coming to my house or treating us different, because of our house not been perfect as I spent most of my extra time with my children.  I worried so much about why, but not anymore, my house is perfect for us and it is replaceable too, but not the memories I made watching my girls grow and experience so much in life!

We have been so busy the last week, stay tuned I have some great photos to post as soon as I get some time.  I am a moon lover, so here is a photo of the moon from the other night.


No comments:

Post a Comment