Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Madeira Beach - Day 2 - Beach Time

I had such a good time with the Nacke family, they are so kind, a whole lot of fun, and always included me!
 I am so happy for my girl to be a part of their family!

Ella ready for the beach

It was very windy and a bit stormy, which made for beautiful waves!







Crazy Mandy enjoying herself!
Our condo






He thought it was a turtle, oh the fun we had


Maddy
Getting ready to go to John's Pass



Nate asleep as usual lol


My sweet Kynedy















A shell with a squid
The squid

Darlene and Maddy on the balcony



My FUNNY crew






I LOVE this photo


LOVE



Jelly fish 

I truly love the ocean and all the sounds that come with it.
 Such peacefulness!



Mandy picking up the jelly fish

No comments:

Post a Comment