Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Madeira Beach - Day 6 - Egmont Island - Shelling and Snorkeling for Maddy's Bday

What a perfect day for a boat ride to an island, some shell hunting and a little snorkeling!  This was a wonderful trip, well worth the money and time. We all had a great time, it was a hot one out but the boat had a great breeze as we cruised along!  The lighthouse was absolutely stunning, I am a huge lighthouse fan.  There are tons of photos, but even more great memories!


Waiting to board the boat




Two best friends
The cute couples

Auntie and her niece 




GORGEOUS





Hunting for shells


Sweet Kristin










Oh how I love this gorgeous girl




Coconut anyone?

I drove over this bridge going to Caspersen beach.  It is called the Tampa Sky bridge and it was a beautiful drive



Jelly fish every where








I just adore Karen
Snorkeling



Looking for jelly fish 

💓💓💓





I am ready to go back!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment