Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving - Remotely


Thanksgiving is much different this year, I will miss spending time with our extended family, but it is just too risky for the older members. Roger and I are working on preparing a fest come Saturday, and I can't wait to have fun in the kitchen, we plan to only have the girls and their significant others and AJ of course!  


Tonight AJ comes over to hang out with us, and today is my last day working on campus until next year.  I will be working from home during the first few weeks of winter term as students study remotely during this time. 

I choose this photo of me, this was such a fun moment for me and reminds me that memories and moments are EVERYTHING, make the best of them! 

I hope you and your family have a safe and healthy Thanksgiving.

YEEEEHAAAAWW


No comments:

Post a Comment